The game development marathon Going Hyper game jam starts tomorrow. The awards within the scope of the two-day event, have been announced recently.
What will happen as part of the Going Hyper game jam?
With the increasing number of people interested in game development, brand new events are starting to be announced where these developers can have the opportunity to show themselves. Going Hyper, which serves a similar purpose, invites all developers to develop their games within 48 hours.
With the event starting on February 26th, developers will have the opportunity to develop a real game or a prototype over the weekend with a team of creative individuals. The mentors will evaluate the projects throughout the competition and give feedback to the developers. The projects will be presented to the jury at the end of the event.
As with many game jams, one of the most important opportunities for developers in Going Hyper is the opportunity to meet powerful experts from the industry. As a matter of fact, Going Hyper recently announced the names of industry veterans who will attend the event.
The best experts from the hypercasual games industry, key publishers and your potential partners who will attend Going Hyper:
- Polina Beliakova — Publishing Manager at Voodoo with a focus on the Eastern European Region;
- Ekaterina Dekalenkova — Business Developer at Ketchapp;
- Jake Parker — Senior Publishing Manager at Kwalee;
- Alexander Popov — Publishing Manager at BoomBit;
- Vivian Dong — Senior Publishing Manager at JoyPac;
- Rotem Eldor — Senior Publishing Manager at Crazy Labs;
- Karol Drzymala — CEO at Orbital Knight;
- Erwann Thébault — Lead Publishing Manager at Homa Games;
- Richard Hazenberg — CEO of Hazenberg Investments Ltd.
The event is organized by Achievers Hub and Center 42 with the support of Happy Monday.
You can visit the website for more details about the event and the prizes from partners. Those who want to participate in the event can get a 10% discount by using the GH2021PARTNERS promo code.