Hold on to your seats and get ready for the next level. Mobidictum is thrilled to announce the Mobidictum Business Conference (MBC), the largest video games industry event in the region.
We offer you the event you’ve been longing for so long, a massive event to bring the video games industry together in the heart of Turkey, in the beautiful and historic city of Istanbul. The event will take place in the halls of the Halic Congress Center from September 5 to 6.
Halic, more commonly known as “The Golden Horn”, is a horn-shaped fjord on the European side of Istanbul with two rivers draining into it at the far end. It’s the jewel of our fascinating city built on two continents, and we’ll be hosting you right at the center of it.
Mobidictum Business Conference will cover the entire video games industry. We’ll have video games studios, publishers of all sizes, service providers, independent game developers, industry experts, investors, and more! We look forward to seeing you in Istanbul, at MBC 2022.
What makes MBC the largest event in the region?
Mobidictum’s main goal is to help improve the video games industry in Turkey and add value to it. In line with this goal, we organize conferences, conventions, meet-ups, and online events to bring the industry together. We provide a unique environment for video game studios, publishers, and service providers to connect and form new partnerships. Our events also act as a medium for attending companies to find the new talents they’ve been looking for. Independent game developers get to exhibit their upcoming games and find investors for their promising projects and vice versa.
Enough about us already. What makes the MBC the largest video games event in the region? Quite simple, MBC will be the largest event both by exhibition space and number of visitors in the region.
We expect to see the following participation at MBC 2022:
- 1,500+ participants
- 600+ brands
- 60+ speakers
- 60+ game showcases are already booked for MBC, and the number is growing daily.
What does MBC offer?
It doesn’t matter to us at all which part of the industry you belong to as long as you’re part of this community. Be it PC, consoles, mobile, VR or AR, or Web3, the event will cover every bit of the modern video games industry.
The list below should give you an idea of what to expect. Keep in mind that these are just our key discussion points, expect even more!
- Learn all about the current state of the game industry, both in Turkey and worldwide.
- Critical insights from the industry experts.
- Opportunity to promote your games.
- Find new talents.
- Meet up with investors, and find investment opportunities.
- Grow your network and business.
- Find new partnership opportunities.
More than an ordinary event
MBC also offers opportunities to its participants. If you want, you can also find time to have fun on MBC after tiring job interviews:
MBC isn’t just an all-business, no-fun event. We blend the two together and we do it skillfully. Prior to the main event, there’ll be a Badge Collection party and of course, an after-party will follow to help you relax and recharge after a tiring day.
- Badge Collection/Pre-party: The Pre-party, exclusive to Premium and Professional ticket holders, will take place on September 4, between 19:00 – 23:00 at Galata Ballroom. An excellent opportunity to start the event fresh!
- Pier Party/After Party: Relax and recharge after the first day with the unique view of the Golden Horn and the live DJ performance at the Pier Party, exclusive to professional ticket holders. The party will take place on September 5, between 19:00 – 23:00.
Get your ‘Early Bird’ ticket now and enjoy the massive discount
You can get a decent discount if you purchase your ticket now. The ‘Early Bird’ deal for MBC 2022 is here only for a short while. Make sure to book your ticket now and don’t miss out on the deal.